“It will be my privilege to show you how and where your company can prosper in Orangeburg County.“
MARION MOORE, CRB
803.535.6210| 800.397.1028 x210 | 803.535.6211 (fax)
Marion Moore calls Orangeburg his hometown because he and his family have lived here for generations. He has been a key factor in much of Orangeburg’s commercial growth. Actively involved in real estate development and commercial brokerage since 1975, Marion has been involved in the development of Orangeburg’s hottest properties—Grove Park Shopping Center; the Wal-Mart Supercenter; and the 89-acre business park at I-26 and US Hwy 601, Carolina Regional Park. Marion is currently developing a 62-acre parcel (Magnolia Village) adjacent to Wal-Mart in Orangeburg. Magnolia Village will be an exciting blend of retail, food, single- and multi-family homes.
A lifelong golfer, Marion is a past President of the Carolinas Golf Association and still enjoys hitting the links whenever he can. Married, with three grown children, Marion enjoys discussing the quality of life offered by the Orangeburg area.
More of Marion’s stats:
- 1986: Life member, Million Dollar Club award, Southern Midlands Association of REALTORS®
- Former President, Orangeburg County Board of REALTORS®
- Named a South Carolina Ambassador for Economic Development for 1999 by Governor Jim Hodges
- Former President, Orangeburg County Economic Development Partnership
- Member, Orangeburg County Economic Development Commission
- Member of Orangeburg City Council, 1988 – 1997
- Developer of Eddisto Plantation, Laurel Hill, The Landing, Grove Park Shopping Center, Merion Office Park, Carolina Regional Park, and Magnolia Village
- Site location work for many national tenants including Lowes Companies, OfficeMax, Wal-Mart, Hardees, Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday & Marriott