Would you like to make a move to a successful real estate career?
Y O U L I K E T H E I D E A O F :
- Earning income in direct proportion to your efforts
- Having your own business
- Setting your personal and financial goals and objectives
- Being your own CEO
- Having flexibility in your work schedule
- Investing in yourself
Y O U K N O W Y O U H A V E :
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Initiative, Drive & Discipline
- Large sphere of influence
- Interest in Real Estate
- Interest in a new career
real estate may be for you!
Let us show you the steps to becoming a successful REALTOR® with CENTURY 21 The Moore Group: Licensing, Basic Training, Planning & Field Training, Education, Becoming a REALTOR®, Resources
A career with CENTURY 21 The Moore Group offers you a chance to realize all of these goals which you have set. We will support your efforts by working together to provide the highest standard of quality service to our clients. When we provide quality service, success will be our reward.
- Our team of Sales Associates includes award-winning Associates.
- We’re delighted to have received the CENTURY 21® Quality Service Pinnacle Office Award for 2014 and 2013, and the Quality Service Office Award for 2012, 2010 and 2007. This means our clients are expressing high levels of customer satisfaction in surveys conducted by Century 21 Real Estate LLC.
- Our production numbers also merited the GOLD MEDALLION® Office Award for 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2007.
- Our office also received the CENTURY 21® Per Person Productivity Award for 2014 and 2012.
- 1 | Licensing
- 2 | Basic Training
- 3 | Planning & Field Training
- 4 | Education
- 5 | Becoming a REALTOR®
- 6 | Resources
The first step in your new career with CENTURY 21 The Moore Group is to obtain a South Carolina real estate license. If you currently hold an active license you have a head start.
- If your license is inactive, let us help you determine what education you need, if any, to reactivate your license. You may also call the South Carolina Real Estate Commission’s 24-hour hot line to request information. Call 803-SERVICE (803-737-8423) or visit the SC Real Estate Commission’s website.
- If you need to obtain a license, you will need to enroll in a 60-hour pre-licensing class. The classes can be taken in several weeks or can take as long as 12 weeks. Learn more about upcoming pre-licensing classes and when/where they’re offered by visiting the SC Real Estate Commission’s website.
- After successful completion of the course you will be eligible to take the South Carolina real estate exam at a choice of sites and at a time convenient for you. A passing score will ensure that your license will be sent to your sponsoring broker. You will then be licensed to begin your career.
©2020 The Moore Group Realty LLC dba CENTURY 21 The Moore Group. All rights reserved. CENTURY 21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. The Moore Group Realty LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each franchise is independently owned and operated. Any services or products provided by independently owned and operated franchisees are not provided by, affiliated with or related to Century 21 Real Estate LLC nor any of its affiliated companies.