Located on what The Wall Street Journal calls “one of the Southeast’s Top Growth Corridors between Charleston and Greenville.” Four Interstates are within a 30 minute drive, giving great access to the major Southeastern markets.
- Only 42 miles to the Volvo plant I-26 exit in Ridgeville, SC and appx 72 miles to the northernmost Port of Charleston terminals
- 80 acre Business Park on the Southeast Quadrant of I-26 and US Hwy 601 – Exit 145)
- Terrific interstate exposure
- 2019 SCDOT Avg Daily Traffic Counts: 57,000 between I-26 Exits #139 and #145; 53,700 between I-26 Exits #145 and #149; 29,100 on US Hwy 601 between St. Matthews Road and I-26
- Food/Lodging – Warehouse/Distribution – Office/Flex Space
- Easy on & off access to interstate
Properties Available for Lease:
- 8,000 sq. ft. warehouse space in Bldg “A” – Details
- 8,000 sq. ft. additional warehouse space in Bldg “A” (noncontiguous to the above) – Details
- 36,785 sq. ft. inbound call center – Bldg “B” – Details
- 9,600 sq. ft. office space in Bldg “C” – Details
- 3,500 sq. ft. retail space in the Subway building (Bldg “E”) – Details
Properties Available for Sale:
- 1- to 15-acre parcels
©2021 The Moore Group Realty LLC dba CENTURY 21 The Moore Group. All rights reserved. CENTURY 21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. The Moore Group Realty LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each franchise is independently owned and operated. Any services or products provided by independently owned and operated franchisees are not provided by, affiliated with or related to Century 21 Real Estate LLC nor any of its affiliated companies.